Choosing to divorce or dealing with a family law issue can be tough, but with the right guidance you can move on with confidence and peace of mind. At our law firm we protect what matters most and will help guide you on the road ahead. Our family lawyers have over 20 years of combined experience in divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, property division, guardianship and family law. We’re driven to provide high quality, affordable legal representation without sacrificing knowledge, integrity, and compassion for the clients we serve. So while taking the first step is often the hardest step you’ll make, a fresh start begins today with just a single step.
We are dedicated to protecting your family, your assets and your future.
- Divorce whether through divorce litigation or mediation or collaborative law
- Division of marital assets
- Child custody and visitation, preparation of custody agreements and revisions in move-away situations
- Child support orders, enforcement of orders for parents who are owed back child support, and defense in cases of child support arrears or unfair enforcement actions
- Spousal support (alimony)
- Modification of custody or support orders
- Domestic partnerships and the dissolution of registered domestic partnerships
- Domestic violence and restraining orders in cases of spousal abuse or child abuse
- Paternity testing and establishing parentage