Effective business litigation representation requires more than just an understanding of business law. An attorney must understand both the client and the client’s business. There is no substitute.
Defending Your Business’s Interests in Court
Our firm represents big and small companies involved in business disputes. We have the confidence and experience necessary to protect your interests during a variety of business litigation matters, including cases that involve:
- Business contracts: We challenge and defend the validity and enforceability of business contracts and employment agreements. Our firm handles real estate-related disputes associated with the buying, selling, and leasing of commercial real estate in Silicon Valley and the Bay Area.
- Business dissolutions: Our lawyers represent family members, shareholders, partners and others in the litigation of business dissolution issues.
- Business fraud: We represent plaintiffs and defendants in various types of fraud-related claims, including employment fraud.
- Unfair competition: We serve clients facing or pursuing claims involving unfair, unlawful, or fraudulent business actions, including false advertising and trade name infringement.
- Employment law: Our attorneys counsel and defend employers against allegations of discrimination, sexual harassment, wrongful termination and other employment law and constitutional law violations.
- Bankruptcy: Our firm handles business bankruptcies under Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. We also represent businesses and creditors in the collection and defense of unpaid commercial loans and commercial collection actions.
- Intellectual property: We represent and defend businesses in licensing disputes and infringement cases under federal trademark and copyright laws.
- Partnership disputes: We represent principals involved in disputes between partners, closely held entities, LLCs, LLPs, venture capitalists and members of boards of directors.